Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nothing doing.

I am tired of sighing and staring at the ceiling, but they are all I can do now. Umberto Eco’s book lie on the floor, waiting for me to pick it up, but my eyes are too lazy to read and my brain is too indifferent to comprehend. There are movies to watch and games to play, but I am too bored to do anything. Even daydreaming is not an enticing option. 


However, there is something I would kill to do right now: To be in a passionate debate with someone about globalization, about Cristiano Ronaldo and what an overhyped asshole he actually is, about global warming, about love, about Latin American telenovelas, about anything.  I want my brain to be picked and I want to pick someone else’s.  I am in a desperate want of an intellectual intercourse.


Maybe I should stand in front of a mirror and argue with my reflection?


No comments:

Post a Comment